Best Arab TV Presenters Award : Over the years, the Arabic television presenting medium has ballooned in a way that the new age generation of female television presenters have taken the baton from the older generation and flipped the script over, thus redefining presenting as a lucrative and respectable medium within the world of the Arts in the arabic world. Let’s discover the best arab TV presenters according to the public !
Awards is organizing a competition open to the public to vote for the best Arab TV presenter in 2019. Arts, celebrities, politics, etc. our selection covers personalities in several fields and lists the most popular names in the Arab television world.
Award : Vote for Best Arab TV Presenters in 2019
About The List
From December and until January 2020, Awards organizes a public poll to design the three best Arab TV Presenters in 2019. The competition is public, we have selected a few well recognised faces from the female TV presenting batch in the Arab world. From Tunisia, U.A.E, Egypt, etc These talented ladies have held their own in this male dominated industry. Having iconic and well respected presenters.
- To vote, just click on the character of your choice.
- It is possible to vote only once every 24 hours.
- Each vote is counted as one vote
- It is possible to suggest the addition of an entry in the comments section
- Don’t forget to share the voting page with your friends on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Let’s face it, being in front of the camera isn’t for everyone. You can have the “look”, or seem like you got the face for TV but we’ve all seen them struggle saying their links and looked so awkward making us all at home feel uncomfortable to the point we had to change to a different channel. Presenting is not for everyone, it’s not as easy as it looks and it takes times to get used to the camera being in your face all the time, that’s why we are taking this time to salute those who do it so well and make it seem effortless.
- From reputable, prominent, and well known presenters to the lesser known presenters of today, these are some of the best professionals in the presenter field. If you want to answer the questions, “Who are the most famous Arab presenters ever?” and “What are the names of best arab presenters?” then you’re in the right place.
- Official Website
Vote for your favorite 🎤
FAQ & More Informations
A television presenter is someone who introduces or hosts programs on television. They are the public faces of television that engage with the unseen audience and present to them live and recorded shows across various genres.
These presenters work for various channels on international, national, regional and satellite television and inform the audiences about the programs. Television presenters should have a well-groomed appearance, confident and pleasing personality, and a good voice and pronunciation. Presenting on television is a very demanding and high-pressure job—these professionals have to work irregular hours, constantly be under bright lights and camera, and yet put up a confident and pleasant look whenever they appear on the screen.
According to the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, the number of women studying journalism and working in the media is increasing, yet they remain a minority in top journalistic roles.
In the Arab world, hundreds of brave female news reporters and journalists are paving the way towards gender equality in the field.
The actual nature of a presenter’s job depends upon the programs they present, such as news, sports, music, children’s show, etc. However, there are several similarities shared by all presenters irrespective of the program genre.