Best Borderlands 3 Characters :Before you can shoot anything you need to pick the best Borderlands 3 character class. There are four options and it’s a tricky choice because each of the four available in Borderlands 3 have an incredibly unusual mix of abilities like controlling animals, summoning a mech, deploying decoy holograms, and magical attacks.
For Borderlands 3 enthusiasts, discover the best Borderlands 3 characters according to fans, vote for your favorite class in the game!
List : Vote for Best Borderlands 3 Characters
About The List
From December and until February 2020, Awards organizes a public poll to design the best characters of the famous game Borderlands 3. The competition is public and if your character is missing from the list do not hesitate to write his name in comments section.
- To vote, just click on the character of your choice.
- It is possible to vote only once every 24 hours.
- Each vote is counted as one vote
- It is possible to suggest the addition of an entry in the comments section
- Don’t forget to share the voting page with your friends on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Borderlands 3 is a first-person shooter developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. It was released on September 13, 2019 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the fourth main game in the Borderlands series, preceded by Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel released in 2014.
- Borderlands 3 is announced on March 28, 2019 with a trailer at the Gearbox conference at PAX East. On April 3, 2019, it is officially dated for September 13, 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows via a 6-month temporary exclusivity on the Epic Games Store. It will be released on Mac on the Epic Games Store on October 30, 2019.
- Official Website
Facts & More Informations
- Borderlands 3’s new pinging system lets players quickly relay the positions of enemies, chests, guns and more to fellow players, both in-world and via the mini-map.
- From Sanctuary III, players can collect lost loot from previous encounters, open gold key chests, buy storage deck upgrades, gamble, interact with characters, purchase wares and travel to new planets.
- Borderlands 3 features more boss fights than any previous game in the series, and will be “the biggest game ever for this franchise.”
- Those watching enabled Borderlands 3 Twitch streams can see player inventories, scheduled events, and can participate in loot events to get access to what the streamer is playing.
- Each Vault Hunter has three action skills to choose from starting at level 3.
- Like previous games, Claptrap introduces Borderlands 3, now “General Claptrap of the Crimson Raiders.”
- Some guns offer multiple firing modes: one Vladof pistol shown shoots semi-automatic bullets, but can be switched to “micro-missiles” that launch from the gun’s under-barrel.
- Destroying things is the most fun you’ll have playing any game in the Borderlands series and Gearbox has just added something that will enhance that aspect greatly. You can now blow up enemy cover and barriers (and pretty much anything else that will get in your way) in Borderlands 3.