Best Star Wars Characters : On 25 May 1977, the biggest film franchise of all time was born. Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope (then simply titled Star Wars) came out in cinemas, decimating box office records and arguably inventing the blockbuster. Now, exactly 40 years later, George Lucas’ (and now Disney’s) galactic empire has expanded its remit to include books, TV series, video games, comics, action figures, LEGO, board games and even a theme park.. Let’s discover the best characters of all time according to the public !
We want to choose the best characters of The saga Star Wars. This list is composed of most popular characters appeared on the film. Some of these characters died and others still survive in the show. Choose your favourite characters and vote for her/him.
List : Vote for Best Star Wars Characters
About The List
From December and until May 2020, Awards organizes a public poll to design the three best characters of Star Wars. The competition is public and if your character is missing from the list do not hesitate to write his name in comments section.
- To vote, just click on the character of your choice.
- It is possible to vote only once every 24 hours.
- Each vote is counted as one vote
- It is possible to suggest the addition of an entry in the comments section
- Don’t forget to share the voting page with your friends on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Star Wars is a universe of fantasy and science fiction created by George Lucas. Initially conceived as a cinematic trilogy released between 1977 and 1983, the saga was followed by three new films between 1999 and 2005, which recount events prior to the first trilogy. The first trilogy (Episodes IV, V and VI) and the second trilogy called “Prelogy” (Episodes I, II and III) were a huge commercial success and generally received a positive critical reception.
- For the sake of consistency, and to achieve a result that he had not been able to achieve from the outset, the creator of the saga also reworked the films of his first trilogy, released in 1997 and 2004 in new versions.
- Official Website
Vote for your favorite 🌟
Facts & Informations about Star Wars Characters
Star Wars has a large number of characters. They come from his series of films but also from the many variations of the universe in television series, novels, comic books and video games. Among the best known is Anakin Skywalker, hero of the second trilogy (1999-2005) but also main antagonist of the first trilogy (1977-1983) under the name of Darth Vader. S
Also important are his two children Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa, as well as the smuggler Han Solo, who together with them form the trio of heroes of the first trilogy. Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin’s and Luke’s Jedi mentors are also important, as is Palpatine, the evil Sith mentor who takes Anakin from hero to villain in the saga. Other important characters are Padmé Amidala, Anakin’s great love, Chewbacca, Han’s faithful companion, the villains Dark Maul, Dooku, Boba Fett, Jabba the Hutt and comic elements such as Jar Jar Binks and the duo R2-D2 and C-3PO.
- While filming Jabba The Hutt’s sail ship in Yuma, Arizona, a dune buggy festival, attracting 35000 fans, was occurring at the same time in the vicinity of the set.
- Carrie Fisher (5’1) often had to stand on a box while filming with Harrison Ford (6’1) so she was caught in the shot.
- The blizzard in the Hoth scenes was real. They were shot at Hardangerjøkulen glacier near Finse, Norway, and no special effects were used.
- Liam Neeson’s (Qui-Gon Jinn) wig went missing during an overnight thunderstorm while the crew was on location in Tunisia.
- When you see the Jedi swooping through the stars in Revenge of the Sith, their feet are actually sticking out of the front window.
- At Star Wars Celebration 2017, George Lucas confirmed that Chewbacca was inspired by his dog.