Best The Simpsons Characters of All Time: Every fan of The Simpsons knows that one of the reasons Springfield is such a fun place to visit is the folks who live there other than Homer and his clan. Here are pictures of the other Simpsons characters we love to laugh at, including Krusty the Clown, Chief Wiggum, Moe, Apu, Barney and Milhouse. Let’s discover the best characters of the iconic TV Show The Simpsons.
When crudely drawn animated shorts about a dysfunctional American family began appearing on Fox’s “The Tracey Ullman Show” in 1987, nobody predicted the birth of a cultural phenomenon.
From Season 1 to 30, we want to pick the best character of The Simpsons. This list is composed of characters who have appeared on all seasons and those who appeared in some episodes. Some of these characters died and others still survive in the show. Choose your favourite character and vote for her/him.
List : Vote for Best The Simpsons Characters of All Time
About The List
From December and until February 2020, Awards organizes a public poll to design the five best characters of the series The Simpsons. The competition is public and if your character is missing from the list do not hesitate to write his name in comments section.
- To vote, just click on the character of your choice.
- It is possible to vote only once every 24 hours.
- Each vote is counted as one vote
- It is possible to suggest the addition of an entry in the comments section
- Don’t forget to share the voting page with your friends on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- The Simpsons is an American animated television series created by Matt Groening and broadcast since December 17, 1989 on the Fox network. It features the Simpsons, a stereotype of an American middle-class family. Their adventures serve as a satire of the American way of life. The members of the family are Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
- Along with the Simpson family, The Simpsons includes a large array of characters: co-workers, teachers, family friends, extended relatives, townspeople, local celebrities, and as well as fictional characters.
- The creators originally intended many of these characters as one-time jokesters or for fulfilling needed functions in the town. A number of them have gained expanded roles and subsequently starred in their own episodes.
- According to creator Matt Groening, the show adopted the concept of a large supporting cast from the Canadian sketch comedy show Second City Television.
- Official Website
Facts & Informations
- Bart Simpson’s name is an anagram of BRAT. His full name is Bartholomew Jojo Simpson.
- All characters on The Simpson’s have just 4 fingers on each hand, except for one with five: God.
- All characters on The Simpson’s are based on, and named after his creator Matt Groening’s family.
- Krusty the Clown was originally created to be Homer’s secret identity.
- The Simpson’s couch gag is actually a trick used by the writers to make the show longer or shorter.
- In the opening scene, Maggie used to ring up on the cash register as $847.63 because in 1989, that was the estimated price of raising a baby for one month.
- Whenever Bart prank calls Moe’s Tavern, he dials the number 764-84377 (which is one digit longer than an American phone number need be). It spells out “SMITHERS”.
- Comic Book Guy’s real name is Jeff Albertson, and Bumblebee Man goes by the name of Pedro (or at least we assume so – he wears a bowling shirt with that name on it in an episode).
- It takes between six to eight months to create each episode.
- US President George Bush once blamed the Simpsons for society’s problems, claiming that American families should be less like The Simpsons and more like The Waltons.
- Until 1998, the six main voice actors for the show earned $30,000 per episode. From then until 2004, they earned $125,000 per show. Today, they get a whopping £400,000 per episode.
- While Lisa’s first word was “Bart” and Maggie’s was “Daddy”, the first words out of young Bart’s mouth were “Ay caramba!”.