Best Fashion & Apparel Brands : Sandro, Maje, BA&SH, Zara, H&M, Pimkie, Promod, Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Asos… so many brands, it’s hard to believe! For you, Awards has investigated behind the scenes of your favourite fashion brands.
Let’s discover the best Fashion & Apparel brands of the new new season according to the public ! Choose your favourite character and vote for her/him.
List : Vote for Best Fashion & Apparel Brands
About The List
From December and until April 2020, Awards organizes a public poll to design the five best Fashion & Apparel Brands of 2020. Nothing can predict sales and future growth for a Fashion brand quite as well as its popularity online right now. That’s why we’ve analysed how the world’s top Fashion brands are ranking online and what’s making them so popular among affluent consumers in 2019
The competition is public and if your favorite brand is missing from the list do not hesitate to write his name in comments section.
- To vote, just click on the Brand of your choice.
- It is possible to vote only once every 24 hours.
- Each vote is counted as one vote.
- You can vote for two entries.
- It is possible to suggest the addition of an entry in the comments section.
- Don’t forget to share the voting page with your friends on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Luxury always makes you dream, even in times of financial crisis! Even if it is not accessible to all purses, it is still at the top of the internet research. In the Top 3 most popular brands in 2019, we find Off-White at the top, the brand founded by Virgil Abloh. Very close friends with Kanye West and the Kardashian family, he recently dressed the two French rappers from the group PNL for their latest clip “Au DD”. Decidedly, Virgil Abloh has a flair for knowing who the influential people are.
- As dramatic and intense as teenagers can be, we know how important it is for them to be able to express their personalities and ever changing moods by wearing the clothes they love the most. Top name-brand clothing lines can become quite pricey, however, and feeding your teen’s insatiable hunger for the perfect fashion style can become expensive. However, finding a brand that you both love and choosing clothing pieces that are durable, fairly inexpensive and trendy is possible.
- Fashion is something people either love or hate. Through the ages, different fashion styles have come and gone, and many of them return into our clothing stores after a few years. Some people just cannot be bothered to keep up with recent trends, while others can’t get enough of the latest styles.
Facts & More Informations
- Men have been wearing shorts for decades, but women were only allowed to wear them in public after World War II. One of the main reasons for this was because less fabric was available during the war, so shorts were more cost-effective than pants or skirts.
- On the subject of bras, the famous author Mark Twain (who wrote The Adventures of Tom Sawyer) was the inventor of the bra clasp.
- Marc Jacobs, famous for his many perfumes, has a SpongeBob SquarePants tattoo, among 27 others.
- Eyeliner was discovered in the most unlikely of places – King Tutankhamun’s tomb! Since the 1920’s, it has been a very popular item in every woman’s makeup bag.
- Valentino owns five pugs that travel everywhere with him. Their names are Monty, Maude, Margot, Maggie, and Molly.
- Eighty billion pieces of clothing are consumed globally every year.
- Fast fashion companies design clothes that fall apart quickly. They pursue a strategy called ‘Planned obsolescence’. This means to design garments to become unfashionable, wear out, lose shape or fall to pieces easily to force consumers to keep buying new clothes.
- Australians buy an average of 27 kilograms of new textiles each year and then discard about 23 kilograms* into landfill – and two-thirds of those discards are manmade synthetic/plastic fibers that may never break down.
- The Fashion Industry Spends Over $500 Billion Per Year On Advertising
- Bras have been through different styles over the years, but you can now purchase a bra that can also be used as a gas mask.
- Levi’s jeans are one of the most popular brands of jeans. Although you might pay a hefty price for a pair now, the first pair sold for $6 worth of gold dust back in 1853.