Top Most Expensive Shoes in the World : Accessories for some, cult objects for others, shoes are in the world of fashion a real piece in their own right that completes a silhouette.
In this post we are going to share the ranking of the most expensive shoes in the world in 2021.
Top : 10 Most Expensive Shoes in the World 2021
Most of the females in the world had a large craze for shoes and wanted to have stylish shoes. Shoes are a very important item in the overall look of the person as it can make the look of the person hit or miss.
The trends and styles in shoes are continuously changing with the changes in fashion and style, and people are moving towards the latest ones. There are many brands in the world which are making shoes for females and are quite expensive which are not affordable for everyone.
Luxury and fashion are relatively connected. Some objects are only aesthetic purity and their creators do not skimp on the use of materials that constitute them. Of course, the price for their finishing is simply extravagant. Awards.fm presents you today the list of the most luxurious shoes in 2021 that meet these quality criteria :
- JADA DUBAI and Passion Diamond Shoe ($23.6 million): Jada Dubai and Passion Jewelers have collaborated to create the world’s most expensive footwear. Priced at $17 million the stiletto heel pumps are embedded with a pair of 15 carat D grade diamonds. There are a further 238 diamonds used to decorate the trim. The pair that is priced more than most mansions on the French Riviera was on display at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai along with a less exotic red pair encrusted with rubies priced at mere $27,000. They feature as many as 236 diamonds, along with a 15-carat D-flawless diamond near the toes.
- Debbie Wingham Heels ($15.1 million): British designer Debbie Wingham unveiled these ultra-luxe stilettos in 2017. The second pair of most expensive shoes were commissioned by an unnamed family in Dubai, U.A.E, for a birthday and is meant to resemble a cake. Her creation was a collaboration between herself and Chris Campbell, a contemporary artist based in Florida. The heels are loaded with precious gems including three-carat rare pink diamonds and one-carat blue diamonds, which alone cost over $128,000. The body of the shoe is crafted from platinum while the plaque is pure gold. The remainder of these shoes is made of leather but feature 24 carat gold paint. 18 carat gold threat for used to stitch this priceless pair.
- Shoes thrown at president george w bush ($10 million) : On December 14, 200,8 an Iraqi journalist by the name of Muntadhar al-Zaidi threw the pair of shoes that he was wearing at the then President of the United States, George W Bush. The shoes were eventually bought for $10 Million. The shoemaker also received a massive order of nearly 300,000 pairs of similar shoes in a week.
- Harry Winston Ruby Slippers ($3 million) : Jewelry designer Harry Winston’s son, Ron Winston, wanted to commemorate the 50 th anniversary of the Hollywood classic The Wizard of Oz in the grandest way possible. And he chose to do so by replicating the ruby slippers worn by young Dorothy. The pair features 1,350 carats of rubies and 50 carats of diamonds; it’s valued at $3.01 million, coming in at No. 3 in our Most Expensive Shoes list.
- Stuart Weitzman Rita Hayworth Heel ($3 million) : While the Stuart Weitzman has a number of ultra-luxe million-dollar shoes, the most expensive shoes from the American designer are the Rita Hayworth Heel coming in at $3 million. Despite its understated elegance, this pair features various types of precious gemstones, from diamonds to sapphires to rubies in a satin ruffle near the toe section. Valued at a cool $3 million, these open-toed heels are not for sale – they are the property of Hayworth’s daughter, Princess Yasmin Aga Khan.
- Stuart weitzman cinderella slippers ($2 million) : Another Stuart Weitzman creation, these stunning slippers were crafted from Italian leather. The inspiration was the popular fairytale character, Cinderella. 565 Kwiat diamonds were set in platinum and twisted into a complex, lace-like design to make the toe straps and ankle. A pair of these shoes has been priced at $2 million.
- Jason of Beverly Hills x Tom Ford Loafers ($2 million) : You may recognize the fifth Most Expensive Shoe on Awards’s list. These diamond-covered loafers were worn by Nick Cannon on the 2014 season finale of “America’s Got Talent.” The smoking slippers were custom-made and commissioned for the TV host by Jason of Beverly Hills, an L.A.-based jeweler. With more than 14,000 full-cut round diamonds on the shoe, this pair has a total weight of 340 carats.
- Stuart Weitzman Tanzanite heels ($2 million) : The third Stuart Weitzman entry on this list, these stiletto heels were the product of collaboration between Eddie Le Vian and Weitzman. The silver shoes have straps that feature 185 carats of tanzanite along with 28 carats of diamonds. And don’t forget the back. The 4.5-inch heel is encrusted with 595 carats of Kwiat diamonds set in platinum.
- Jason Arasheben custom ($2 million) : Known to have been worn by Nick Cannon while hosting the final season of America’s Got Talent, these diamond-encrusted, Jason Arasheben custom-made shoes feature more than 14,000 round-cut white diamonds that are set on white gold.
- Stuart Weitzman’s Ruby Slipper ($2 million) : Wizard of Oz sure kick-started a trend, didn’t it? After Harry Winston’s rendition of the ruby slippers, comes a more updated version of the same by Stuart Weitzman. these stilettos feature 642 Burmese rubies on the elegant red satin straps. These cherry-red heels were displayed in a glass case at Harrods in London back in 2003. The shoes are currently valued at $1.6 million, making them Awards No. 10 in our list of Most Expensive Shoes in the world.
Don’t forget to share this post !