Best Stranger Things Characters : Stranger Things was voted the best series of 2019 at the World Cup series in the 2019 World… Indeed, Stranger Things received 138,946 votes against 122,400 for Game of Thrones! Let’s discover the best characters of the netflix series Stranger Things according to the public !
We want to choose the best character of Stranger Things. This list is composed of characters who have appeared on the TV series and those who will see in upcoming episodes. Some of these characters died and others still survive in the show. Choose your favourite character and vote for her/him.
List : Vote for Best Stranger Things Characters
About The List
From December and until February 2020, Awards organizes a public poll to design the three best characters of the series Stranger Things. The competition is public and if your character is missing from the list do not hesitate to write his name in comments section.
- To vote, just click on the character of your choice.
- It is possible to vote only once every 24 hours.
- Each vote is counted as one vote
- It is possible to suggest the addition of an entry in the comments section
- Don’t forget to share the voting page with your friends on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Stranger Things is an American horror science fiction television series created by the Duffer brothers and broadcast since July 15, 2016 on Netflix. To date it has three seasons and twenty-five episodes.
- The atmosphere of the series is strongly inspired by fantasy and science fiction films of the 1980s, drawing its influences from the works of H. P. Lovecraft, Steven Spielberg, John Carpenter, John Hughes or Stephen King.
- Stranger Things is one of the most watched streaming series in the world.
- Official Website
Facts & More Informations
- Some might be surprised to learn that Stranger Things was actually sold to Netflix under the working “Montauk.” The Duffer brothers had originally intended for their sci-fi horror series to take place in Montauk, Long Island, but after the series was picked up, the location was changed to Hawkins, Indiana. Interesting enough, the Duffer brothers chose Montauk because of the cities connection to “The Montauk Project,” an alleged government experiment involving the abduction of children during the early ’80s, a significant source of inspiration for the brothers’ script, but we’ll discuss in more detail below.
- In the early ’80s there was allegedly a government experiment that took place at the Montauk Air Force Base in Long Island that involved kidnapping young children for experimentation. The government is said to have been experimenting with time travel and psychological warfare techniques, all of which are detailed in Preston B. Nichols and Peter Moon’s book The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time.
- The Duffer brothers and casting director Carmen Cuba undertook the gargantuan task of hearing from 1213 child actors to get the right people for what would be crucial roles. They had them read scenes from the pilot episode as well as scenes from Stand By Me. You can tell from the ratio that they extended the net widest to find Eleven, and, despite a sea of child actors at their disposal, they cast Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin immediately.
- When you’re going up against that kind of competition for a role, it helps to have someone influential in your corner. Millie Bobby Brown had a heavyweight. The master of horror saw Brown in the BBC show Intruders and publicly praised her work on Twitter, giving her a leg up in the race to become a stranger thing.
- In Episode 3 of Stranger Things, “Holly, Jolly”, chief Hopper of Hawkins Police Department, examines microfiche of various newspapers. In one such scene, the title appears “MKULTRA EXPOSED”. Project MK Ultra was a real project in the U.S. and is also known to have been the CIA’s mind control program. It started in the 1950s and officially halted in 1973.