Best The Witcher Characters : Netflix has been one of the biggest contributors to the Peak TV explosion, releasing a new series just about every Friday of the year (and sometimes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays too, just to keep us on our toes). The streaming giant is loaded down with great series to watch and binge-watch. Let’s discover the best netflix series according to the public !
We want to choose the best Netflix TV Show in 2020. We wanted to sum up some of the best shows (or new seasons) that came out this year in particular, all of which are Netflix originals or co-productions, except the UK entries, which Netflix has distribution rights to. Choose your best Show in 2020 and vote Today!
TV : Vote for the Best Netflix TV Show in 2020
About The List
From MArch and until June 2020, Awards organizes a public poll to design the ten best Netflix TV Shows in 2020. The competition is public and if your show is missing from the list do not hesitate to write his name in comments section.
- To vote, just click on the TV Show of your choice.
- It is possible to vote only once every 24 hours.
- Each vote is counted as one vote.
- You can vote for two entries.
- It is possible to suggest the addition of an entry in the comments section.
- Don’t forget to share the voting page with your friends on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Netflix has a treasure trove of terrific movies that you can stream right now, but if you’re looking for more than just a two-hour commitment, it’s also got a boatload of great TV shows you can delve into to keep yourself occupied for days — or even weeks — on end. If you just finished a good series and need a new one to fill the void, Netflix is the place to go, given the service’s phenomenal mix of classic, current, and original programming.
- New Netflix shows currently popping include reality TV sensation Love is Blind, true-crime series The Pharmacist, UK thriller The Stranger, season 1 of comic book–based series Locke & Key, and coming-of-age dramedy I Am Not Okay with This (which is also based on a comic book)
- The list of top Netflix TV shows also includes popular titles like Cheer, You, Ozark, The Crown, The Witcher, Stranger Things, and Queer Eye.
- Official Website
Facts & More Informations
- In 1998, Netflix was still in the business of selling as well as renting DVDs. To try and offer consumers something new, co-founder Marc Randolph decided to offer footage of President Bill Clinton’s Grand Jury testimony about his involvement with Monica Lewinsky. But according to the book Netflixed, the duplicating house had a mix-up: out of the 1000 customers who ordered Clinton’s interview, a few hundred received discs full of hardcore Chinese pornography.
- Netflix tried out quite a few names before settling with the one everyone knows today. Some of the ideas that got kicked around were Directpix, Replay, and Luna, to name a few. In fact, it was originally tagged as Kibble, but that was just for incorporation purposes. Marc Randolph, Netflix’s founding CEO, had a dog named Kibble and the name was temporarily assigned to remind everyone at what would end up being called Netflix about an old advertising maxim which basically meant it didn’t matter how good the advertising is if the dogs won’t eat the dog food. Eventually, they of course settled on Netflix as the name of their company. Thank goodness, right? Sounds weird saying, ”Kibble & chill!”
- Not only do new Netflix employees get a starting pay rate of around eighteen dollars an hour, but they are also encouraged to take as many days off as they want or need. As long as they give the company prior notice and aren’t just calling in all the time and as long as their work doesn’t suffer from missing days, they can take off whenever they want to. In addition, everyone who works for Netflix also gets a free membership. Probably the free membership sways a lot of would-be applicants. After all, who wouldn’t want a free Netflix membership?
- Netflix has hundreds of thousands of titles, but exactly how big is their content library? Believe it or not, Netflix has over on petabyte of content. If you’ve never heard of that unit of storage, don’t feel bad; a lot of people have never heard about it. It’s humongous! A petabyte is equivalent to 1024 terabytes or a million gigabytes! Now that’s a LOT of storage. In fact, Netflix designs its own hardware. Since they are streaming that much content, they need hardware which can handle it. They use types of servers; one is hard disk based and the other is flash drive based which is built for high density and low-power usage. The hardware design has to be updated every single year.
- During its peak times between 9pm and midnight, Netflix accounts for 33% of North Americans downstream traffic – that’s a lot of downloading!
Did you know Netflix outranks every cable and TV network in the U.S.? However this translates to bad news for TV ratings – but oh well, who needs a TV when you can watch pretty much everything online now!
In 2006, Netflix held a million dollar contest – the challenge was to create a new, perfected video content recommendation algorithm, the contestants had to successfully categorise Napoleon Dynamite. Netflix stated that Napoleon Dynamite was the hardest moved to recommend to viewers based on their previous likes and dislikes ratio. This made the movie incredibly hard to recommend to a specific audience.
Read Also : Vote for Best The Witcher Characters